Wednesday 30 November 2011

Testing

After creating my prototype design I tested it on several different people. These are the questions that I asked:

1. Rate the usability of the App (1 - 10)

2. Rate the quality of the Graphics produced (1 - 10)

3. How did you find the navigation (1 - 10)

4. Rate the different functions that the app have to offer (1 - 10)

5. Overall idea of the App (1 - 10)

6. Any suggestions to improve the App in the last stage of development:


I asked five people to take this quick survey, here are the results:

First Person (Computer and smart phone user:

1. 10

2. 9

3. 9

4. 9

5. 10

6. Some dimensions are slightly off. However this would be resolved in the development stage.


Second Person(Mac and Iphone user):


1. 10

2. 8

3. 8

4. 8

5. 9

6. More use of color with light and heat e.g. to represent values ie red = hot / blue = cold



Third Person(Mac and Iphone user):


1. 9

2. 8

3. 8

4. 10

5. 10

6. More use of color and images.



Forth Person(Normal phone and basic computer user):


1. 9

2. No comment

3. 7

4. 9

5. 10

6. I didn't see the back button until you showed it to me.




Fifth Person(Smart phone and computer user):


1. 10

2. 8

3. 8

4. 9

5. 9

6. Looks good, add some color and clean up the designs and it will be great.



I have looked through these results taking different comments. I am now going to look at my design and try to rework it to solve the issues that the testers had with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment