Tuesday 11 October 2011

Design

Design is a very important part of my app. It must engage the user and be easy to use. I have started to research Apple's developer guide. I have also checked out Apps that have won awards with Apple for their design... http://developer.apple.com/wwdc/ada/

I am researching the "user experience" at the moment, Apple say "User experience encompasses the appearance, behavior, and accessibility of applications. Because your users are accustomed to the beauty, power, and simplicity of iOS-based devices, your goal is to design a user experience that reflects these qualities and helps your app feel at home on the device. For the best results, stay focused on the user experience at every stage in your development process."
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#referencelibrary/GettingStarted/GS_UserExperience_iPhone/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40007296

The user experience is key to my app. After creating the wireframe diagram I am going to design the app in Mock app and then text the app on different people (different age groups, backgrounds etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment